Tuesday 5 February 2013

Blaming it on the weather

Today started like this:


And ended like this:


I actually swapped my morning coffee - even after a particularly poor night's sleep - for herbal tea (raspberry leaf if you're interested, left over from being pregnant... and no, it doesn't work at bringing on labour but it does taste nice). And the mid-morning cup of Earl Grey was replaced by apple and cinnamon.

Soup for lunch followed by an apple and a (very) small dish of Greek yogurt with honey and a few walnuts.

But after getting caught twice in hail showers - again - and the afternoon feeling so very long, I succumbed to coffee. And cake. I've told Jay in no uncertain terms: finish it this evening or it goes in the bin. It can't be in the house. It calls to me from its tin and I have to answer.

No more baking until Easter. And no, pancakes do not count as baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...